_Vinous_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Website of PWI`s _Vinous_ Faction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tribute : 2

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: Faction events   Faction events EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:31 am

Now i already came up with an awesome one for me: KILL THE LEADER...... During this time all that participate have to either have SL on or guardian scrolls...... closer to the time of the even details and rules will be release....
Back to top Go down
https://vinous.board-directory.net
YoSaphBridge

Tribute : 0

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: Prizes....   Faction events EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Might I recommend PRIZES! in all events....there should be prizes think about it! People want to win things. Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction events   Faction events EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:41 pm

YoSaphBridge wrote:
Might I recommend PRIZES! in all events....there should be prizes think about it! People want to win things. Razz

Yes there will be prizes, i just need suggestions as to what those prizes should be and also what are some other ideas for events Razz im asking the faction here
Back to top Go down
YoSaphBridge

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: prizes   Faction events EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:54 pm

well lets see.........I think money would be an ok prize but not as cool as items even tho money is more useful lol. depends on how much u want to spend on prizes. it could range from like mounts (expensive) to like gems or tokens or gear or somthing (cheaper)... I like expensive prizes....lol assuming i win Smile
Back to top Go down
YoSaphBridge

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: another idea   Faction events EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:16 am

We should have like a cube of fate day where we all go in the cube of fate and try to help each other thought it, could be fun to have a populated cube for once. and who doesent love cube based mini games Razz
Back to top Go down
skullsneeze

skullsneeze

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction events   Faction events EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:24 am

Yes there will be prizes, i just need suggestions as to what those prizes should be and also what are some other ideas for events Razz im asking the faction here[/quote]

coins always good for prizes, and you could do like ..whole map hide and seek(not in caves/instances)..dunno why but that poped in me head
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction events   Faction events EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:28 am

skullsneeze wrote:
Yes there will be prizes, i just need suggestions as to what those prizes should be and also what are some other ideas for events Razz im asking the faction here

coins always good for prizes, and you could do like ..whole map hide and seek(not in caves/instances)..dunno why but that poped in me head[/quote]

hrmm hide and seek, i actually like that...... i will have to give some thought as to that and how to make that one work to everyones benefit...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction events   Faction events EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:29 am

YoSaphBridge wrote:
We should have like a cube of fate day where we all go in the cube of fate and try to help each other thought it, could be fun to have a populated cube for once. and who doesent love cube based mini games Razz

i think that is a great idea do you want to try to work out the details and get back to me on that? i never really have done the cube so i would need to know what things ppl would need and also like what levels would be able to do that
Back to top Go down
YoSaphBridge

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: cube of fate   Faction events EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:14 am

well the cube is very simple and can be very fun, most rooms scale with level aka if u level 100 u fight level 90 mobs or if u level 60 u fight 50 mobs ect, tho not all rooms and thos few rooms are y it is nice when lots of people play the cube cause there are aprox 4 rooms that are hell without help, 2 are bosses that have lots of hp but very little dps, 2 other rooms are SCARY T_T.....they toss u into a room of mobs and say LIVE FOR 90 SEC......this is very hard depending on class and if there are lots of people in the room....aka more people in the room more options the mobs have of attacking lol. there are some easy and fun ones too, like how many of colored orbs are flying around the room or which mob is not really there by listening to its sound. there are 50 rooms which people are sent to basicly randomly by dice rolls. tho i think if u are above level 80 and u make it to the 50th room u can risk your prize to play the last 10 which i hear can be crazy hard but i have never tryed. when u win get u money/exp/items some times good ones some times not so good. I think the min level requirment is 40. There is 1 room where it is kinda hard for low levels, u have to pk someone in the room but there is no red name or any penitaltys to killing or dieing in the cube. You can only win the cube 1 time per day and again that is no easy task.....most of the time lol. When you enter the cube of fate you cant leave and then come back again in the same day. so dont go in the feel like u want to leave 5 min later or somthing. Some times u may have to buy gold chest thingys that may have sad cards in them or 1mill coin in order to progress thought the rooms but they are not overly expensive. on the wiki it says to be prepared for the cube u should always have.....

50+ Dice Tickets (they are really cheap, a few hundered for each)

600,000+ coins (Most of this can be made back quickly with a profit by selling rewards to other players.)

20+ Do-All Cards (i never take these cause 90% of the time if u need one there is an afk cat shop in the room sellin them so it is rarely an issue)

10+ Herb Yuanxiao ( i never take these cause im too cheap lol but bring pots what ever kind u like to use)

That is basically everything I know about the cube, u should just try it, you will get the hang of it quick.

also lol and sry for writing a full page of text on here Razz also if there are typo/spelling errors i was tired when i wrote it Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction events   Faction events EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:29 am

YoSaphBridge wrote:
well the cube is very simple and can be very fun, most rooms scale with level aka if u level 100 u fight level 90 mobs or if u level 60 u fight 50 mobs ect, tho not all rooms and thos few rooms are y it is nice when lots of people play the cube cause there are aprox 4 rooms that are hell without help, 2 are bosses that have lots of hp but very little dps, 2 other rooms are SCARY T_T.....they toss u into a room of mobs and say LIVE FOR 90 SEC......this is very hard depending on class and if there are lots of people in the room....aka more people in the room more options the mobs have of attacking lol. there are some easy and fun ones too, like how many of colored orbs are flying around the room or which mob is not really there by listening to its sound. there are 50 rooms which people are sent to basicly randomly by dice rolls. tho i think if u are above level 80 and u make it to the 50th room u can risk your prize to play the last 10 which i hear can be crazy hard but i have never tryed. when u win get u money/exp/items some times good ones some times not so good. I think the min level requirment is 40. There is 1 room where it is kinda hard for low levels, u have to pk someone in the room but there is no red name or any penitaltys to killing or dieing in the cube. You can only win the cube 1 time per day and again that is no easy task.....most of the time lol. When you enter the cube of fate you cant leave and then come back again in the same day. so dont go in the feel like u want to leave 5 min later or somthing. Some times u may have to buy gold chest thingys that may have sad cards in them or 1mill coin in order to progress thought the rooms but they are not overly expensive. on the wiki it says to be prepared for the cube u should always have.....

50+ Dice Tickets (they are really cheap, a few hundered for each)

600,000+ coins (Most of this can be made back quickly with a profit by selling rewards to other players.)

20+ Do-All Cards (i never take these cause 90% of the time if u need one there is an afk cat shop in the room sellin them so it is rarely an issue)

10+ Herb Yuanxiao ( i never take these cause im too cheap lol but bring pots what ever kind u like to use)

That is basically everything I know about the cube, u should just try it, you will get the hang of it quick.

also lol and sry for writing a full page of text on here Razz also if there are typo/spelling errors i was tired when i wrote it Razz

I am up for it and giving it a go, get with members that are registered and see what time we can come up with that we all can do this together.... also be sure that your telling members that they need to register on the forums.!

Well get going on this your in charge of this project:) first job as an officer hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction events   Faction events Empty

Back to top Go down

Faction events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
_Vinous_ :: Suggestions-
Jump to: